Juniperus is used to help drain, support & heal the liver & kidneys.
Gemmotherapy remedies are unique because only the young shoots and buds are used, as they contain the peak life essence of the plant. These embryological tissues are richer in vitamins, oligo-elements, minerals, nucleic acids, and growth hormones than other plant tissues. Gemmos differs from other forms of phytotherapy as it is inspired by the homeopathic principles of drainage (Tetau, 1987). Gemmotherapy has the ability to help the body eliminate both endogenous and exogenous toxins by directing them towards the emunctories or elimination organs. When toxins are present, they disrupt the biological balance in the body, impairing immune system function.
The main actions of Gemmotherapy are to:
- Facilitate the detoxification of the system
- Aid in tissue regeneration via their active constituents
- Favor growth development via active ingredients (Gibberelin)
- Encourage toxin elimination towards the emunctories (elimination organs) by acting as biochemical remedies
- Encourage proper functioning of the organs so that the organism can send toxins to the emunctories. Gemmotherapy is not true drainage.
UNDA is a homeopathic company located in Brussels and Harze, Belgium, world-renowned for high quality and consistent effectiveness of their homeopathic products. UNDA performs many laboratory analyses on their products to ensure quality, effectiveness, and that the appropriate concentrations are verified. The final products are tested to ensure they are free of microbes, pesticides, and heavy metals, as outlined in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). The only non-medicinal ingredients are glycerin, ethanol, and purified water, which are necessary for the extraction and concentration of the active ingredients. The glycerin is 100% vegetable-sourced from Zea mays; the source of alcohol is beets.