Part 2 - Chris Wark gives us his favorite recipes he used to heal. I loved how he describes the signs that were given to him to show him the way he could heal. It is very fascinating & reinforces how we need to be open and look around but also to listen to our gut instinct. He was very clear what he wanted to do to heal but his story of how his doctor scared him out of his plan is pretty profound. One of the most interesting parts of this episode is when he goes into how they really do the stats for cancer survival. It is shocking and you will learn a lot so you know better how to ask a doctor for real facts. Another hopeful encouraging story where whole plant foods healed a cancer that doctors said he would die from if he didn’t do their treatment. There are now millions of these and yet western medicine says we still don’t have a cure for cancer. REALLY?
Remember you heal with homeopathy, detoxing and a diet powered by plants!
Please REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE in iTunes
LINKS FOR REVIEW PAGE &TO SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
(Once you click on above link then click on View in iTunes & then click on Review tab or Subscribe).
LINKS FOR REVIEW & TO SUBSCRIBE TO STITCHER
(Once you click on above link click on + sign to subscribe and click on 5 stars to write a review).
Hey Everyone! So looking forward to giving you guys another great show today!
I wanted to tell you that in last weeks episode Part 1 of Chris Wark we spoke about how much water it takes for that one burger they sell. I looked it up it was not 50 as he said and NOT 500 as I said is 2500 gallons of water!!!!!
While I was on the Conspiracy site checking that fact I also learned that 477 gallons of water are required to produce 1lb. of eggs; almost 900 gallons of water are needed for 1lb. of cheese and 1,000 gallons of water are required to produce 1 gallon of milk. Have you seen that movie yet? If not you should watch it. Did you know Leonardo Di Caprio was so impressed by the research they did that he called the 2 guys that made it and asked if he could produce it and now on Netflix there is a version where he is the executive producer. So cool because information like that needs to get into the mainstream exposure and who better to do that for you than Leonardo DiCaprio right?
Today I look forward to sharing with you more of my conversation with Chris Wark. He speaks about his journey and all the things he did to heal himself and how alone he was on his journey to heal the way he wanted to. How better to learn something than from those that have used it to cure a stage 3c cancer that has metastasis to lymph nodes!
Thanks to all you for your support of this show. I so much appreciate it. Pass on the link to friends and let’s grow the message as big as we can! And yes vidalSPEAKS is growing and on a mission! Thanks for being part of it!
In case someone is tuning in that didn’t hear part 1 let me just do a quick little bio on Chris again….
Chris Wark Bio
Chris Wark is an author, speaker and health coach. In December 2003 Chris was diagnosed with Stage 3c colon cancer. There was a golf ball sized tumor in his large intestine & the cancer had spread to his lymph nodes. It was two days before Christmas, and he was 26 years old. His oncologist told him he was “insane” because he decided against chemotherapy after the surgery. After prayerful consideration he radically changed his diet & did every natural non-toxic therapy he could find.
Chris believes that despite what conventional doctors may have told you or will tell you… that your body can heal because the human body is intelligently designed to heal itself given the proper nutrients & care. He started his website ChrisBeatCancer.com and his blog to share his healing story & all he learned about nutrition & natural therapies for cancer. On his website he also shares many other cancer survivor healing testimonials & now gets over 1,000,000 visitors to his website each year.
Chris has lectured at many wellness events. He has made many appearances on radio & TV including The Ricki Lake Show & The Lisa Oz Show. He was also featured in The Truth About Cancer docu-series & in the documentary film The C Word. Chris inspires countless people to take control of their health and reverse disease with a radical transformation of diet and lifestyle.
Main points of the show as spoken by Chris Wark
• Paleo diet is falling apart
• We have fossilized bodies that show we were eating starches back in those times.
• I promise you that your ancestors were not eating bacon or drinking coffee with coconut oil in it.
• They have created explanations why their high cholesterol is healthy now. It is really a bad thing they are promoting and we have so much scientific proof we were meant to eat carbs.
• Acid / Alkaline - When you eat so many crappy acid forming foods and eat tons of fruits and veggies and then you don’t have to worry about your PH.
• My PH was always acidic and I was on a raw food vegan diet and the pinnacle of all diets and I was never alkaline. I stopped checking it as it was too worrying.
• I just want to trust that fruits and veggies are giving me all I need and let it do what it needs to.
• I had NO support from my family. I was all amped up about juicing and raw food diet and I called my wife and she said ok but you are still doing chemo too right? I say NO chemo is poison and then her family all called me and said Chris don’t you think if they knew of something that worked better they would use it? I didn’t know how to answer that.
• I had prayed and I got an answer to my prayer and then everyone tells me I was wrong. I was really stressed out over this.
• Thankfully I had my mom as she was really the only one as she raised us with pretty healthy food but she was not hard core like some are today. But we grew up with wheat bread and natural peanut butter and we would eat sprouts and kefir etc.
• I didn’t have sugary cereals.
• My mom was an avid reader and she had a huge library of books on natural healing like Paul Braggs. When I told her I wanted to do this with nutrition and diet and not do chemo she supported me. My dad wasn’t pushing one way or the other.
• So the family pressure got to me and they made me agree to still meet with the oncologist. I reluctantly agreed.
• The waiting room made me feel I didn’t belong there. It was full of old people and sick people and all I could think is I don’t belong here.
• The TV was on and Jack LaLane fitness /nutrition guru comes on! He starts going on about nutrition and it was all how we are killing ourselves with our diet and we can heal ourselves with nutrition. I remember him saying if it is manmade don’t eat it!
• I thought WOW this is divine God is speaking to me thru Jack LaLane! He is reminding me I am on the right path.
• I go in to see the oncologist. He said I have a60% chance to live 5 years. I was like what… that is not very encouraging.. it is like a coin toss almost or barely better.
• So we asked him about the raw food diet and he said NO you can’t do that as it will fight the chemo!
• The problem is when you take chemo it destroys your body and you lose your appetite and if you try to be on a raw food diet you won’t be able to eat anything. So they want you to eat really HIGH calorie food so they want you to eat pizza, milkshakes and whatever they want since they only care about calories.
• Also raw food diets really open up the detoxification pathways so you detox a ton fast! You will kick the chemo out so they don’t like it for that either.
• The other idea is that cancer patients are at risk to eat raw in case they may get some bacteria on a fruit or veggie.
• I asked him if there any alternatives available. He said “IF you don’t do chemo you are insane!” The fear took over in me and he was using fear to motivate me, which is what they do in the cancer world.
• They use fear of death to get you on that chemo train!
• I went to the desk and made my appt to put the port in for chemo! The fear got to me.
• I had thankfully 3 weeks before the appt so I kept juicing and eating raw and feeling good and a few weeks rolled around for the appt and I didn’t go!
• I had time and distance for 3 weeks I could regroup myself. Most patients start the next day and patients have NO time to think about it and they rush them right into chemo. If they would have told me I had to start tomorrow I probably would have so thankfully I had 3 weeks!
• During that 3 weeks I am thinking about raw food, Jack LaLane, the book I was reading and thinking a lot. But I was afraid.
• But the appt comes and I didn’t go. I got my head back and I was feeling so good and I felt really strong resistance to chemo and felt it would hurt me.
• it was kind of like this… there are 2 paths laid in front of me. One path is the wide paved road that everyone is going down and it is brightly lit and they are all getting on the chemo train and zipping off…. there is immediate suffering and there is no guarantee they will be well at the end of the line. What we know is they go all the way down the line, exhausts them physically, drains every bit of money they have & they borrowfrom others just to go down to the end of the line. Then they get to the end of the line and they kick them off to go home and die.
• The other path is a barely worn path that I have to hack my way thru alone in the dark.
• I was alone on that path. I had my mom and that was it. My wife loved me but she could not support me.
• I knew that path into the jungle was the path God was showing me. He had revealed it to me! This is where I had to step out in faith and that he would lead me thru it. I had no one else to trust. Please don’t let me die a fool!
• It was a very tough time emotionally. They were not saying can we get you a juice! NO! They were just all talking behind my back and shaking their head and saying I don’t know what is going to happen to him and sad he is doing this.
• It took a few years for them to get on board.
• Healing takes time and time changes things.
• The people that thought I was insane before now think I am a genius.
• It took month after month, test after test and no cancer and sooner or later they feel maybe it is worker.
• There was no real way to measure because I had no cancer markers.
• If you have a tumor you have circulating tumor and cancer cells. You can cut the tumor off but it doesn’t solve the problem so that is why it is only a matter of time even with chemo till new tumors form. You have done nothing to build the immune system to fix the problem.
• They removed lymph nodes
• I had odds against me since I was young, had it on the right side and all odds were against me.
• I found out my survival rate was 28% for 5 years and my doctor lied to me.
• The 10 year survival rate was 16%.
• The survival rates are very skewed by the cancer industry to make the treatments look better than they really are.
• One way they do that is they lump all the stages together and if you put stage 1 in with stage 4 it is going to help the odds look better.
• They won’t give you a specific survival rate based on your cancer and your age.
• When you see the cancer survival rates in the media they are heavily skewed because they are lumping stage 1 with stage 3 & 4 which is metastatic is way worse.
• Now they are diagnosing breast cancer at stage zero. They are only pre cancer and they are giving them mastectomies but their 10 year survival rate would have been zero!
• They don’t really follow up on people like me and as far as I know I am not being counted on any statistical base.
• They don’t care about people like me.
• Spontaneous healing means it is luck and nothing you did.
• The stats are mostly on those who have done standard medical treatments.
• The other important thing is that when they are told about 5 year survival rates patients think that means they will be cured in 5 years but it only means they are still alive. They can be still full of cancer and counted towards that survival rate!
• That is the think most people miss.. it only means you are alive and it doesn’t mean you are well.
• The real statistic you want to know is the 5 year disease free survival statistic. That is the one you want to ask your doctor about.
• There is one called AWD - alive with disease.
• Disease free survival is much lower. If they were diagnosed at stage 3 or 4 they are probably not going to be disease free in 5 years. But if they were diagnosed at stage 1 or 2 then the likelihood is much higher.
• You CAN”T lump all cancer patients in one pile and then come up with one statistic about survival.
• My doctor only told me the big average for all colon cancer patients in all stages. He said it was 60% and it was really 28% and that was not even disease free survival. 10 year survival was 18%.
• There is so much deception in the cancer industry. I am not against medical treatment.
• Medicine is at its best for trauma care.
• Most of medicine is disease management and they are managing western diseases that are needless.
• If you are diagnosed with cancer you will live longer doing nothing than doing standard treatment. That is your best option if you don’t want to do chemo or anything else.
• But your best option is to take action and forgive, change your entire life and diet and take some supplements.
• Stress is always a major factor in cancer patients. I have coached hundreds of cancer patients and without exception they have chronic stress that have existed for many years like problem with spouse, relationships, family stress with parents or kids, griefs and things like this. These are catastrophic events and the story always is there always!
• For me I didn’t have any catastrophic events. But I was deeply unhappy. I hated myself. I was critical and jealous of others. I had a chip on my shoulder. I had a lot of small things that I was carrying bitterness and resentment about. As I was trying to doing everything I could to get well it forced me to take a good look at myself.
• I decided I will forgive every person that hurt me; I have to start speaking life out of my mouth.. I am healed, I am healthy and I am well. AS a man thinks so he is.
• You need to start giving yourself a pep talk and tell yourself what you want to be. How quickly this can change your attitude is amazing but it is a practice and a discipline.
• We have many bad habits that rule us and control us and we let our emotions take over and when that happens we get in trouble. But we can intercept that and choose not to be mad or bitter or jealous.
• You won’t find health with those negative emotions. It is a must to learn to forgive. Those emotions will rot you from the inside out and a sick heart will make a sick spirit and eventually you will have a sick body.
• 3 causes of cancer: Diet & Lifestyle (processed food, meat and dairy, oils, sugar, salt and fast food and the sedentary lifestyle and drinking and drugs. There there is environment and lastly there is stress.
• The best steps you can do is eating an organic plant based diet and if you eat meat no more than 3x a week.
• Exercise everyday. I think stress is 60% of the cause and if you don’t get your attitude and emotions balance it will out weight all the other stuff. You have to get that in check.
• We are very conscientious of what our kids eat but we are not hard core. They eat cookies but organic and healthy because we want them to be
• Things come into you life to overcome them or to divert you on to a new path.
• My life is so much better because of this cancer experience. Perspective is so important and it taught me a lot. But I would not say it is a gift as I think as a gift as something I want to give someone.
• God works all things for the good of those that love him. He took a bad thing and turned it into something wonderful. Bad things happen that actually set us up for a blessing!
• The first question you should ask yourself when you have a health crisis is what can I change. Just assume it is all your fault not so you can wallow in self pity and anger and frustration and then you will take responsibility and take action and change everything.
• People ask me what did you do that helped the most? The truth is I don’t know. It is a combination of many things.
• 3 advices: Plant based diet; Exercise and movement & Take a hard look at your emotions, attitudes and stress level.
• It is the same advice for healthy or sick.
• What I tell every cancer patient is don’t let anyone rush you. Take your time. Don’t do a treatment you don’t understand or that you don’t agree with. This is YOUR life and you are responsible for it.
• Don’t make a decision only because others around you want you to do it.
• Believe in what you are doing. Read, research, pray. Reach out to God and ask for help and take control of your life and your health.
• Everyone I know that has healed has done this.
• It will give you a better quality and you will heal and that is the goal. Any therapy you should ask if this therapy has the potential to make you better or worse and if it has any potential to make me worse then really think about it.
• I chose not to put anything in my body that was toxic. You need to choose what you believe in.
Pretty amazing how Chris not only changed his future with an organic plant based diet but he is helping millions of others now find the strength and courage to investigate and take time to research so they too can make a choice that feels right for themselves.
2 of the biggest things I noticed in my practice when someone is diagnosed with cancer or some serious disease is that they are feared into treatment. They hurry and pressure them to make life changing & serous decisions in a matter of hours or days… and then they rush to do big operations when their immune system is at the weakest point which makes no sense. Why not build the body up first and get it ready to handle such surgeries and treatments. Of course sometimes you need to act fast but most cancers take years to develop to that point and waiting some weeks is not going to change much… but they put the fear of death into the patient & pressure them into treatments that are toxic and weaken their body even more. Many regret making such a big decision in a state where they felt scared, weak or compromised.
Also it is common that people compromise many times and take the treatment their family wants for them instead of doing what they really want. I have lost friends who have done this. Ultimately we have to learn to allow each of us to follow the path that feels right for us and accept that is what they want and not force what we want on them. It is hard to watch people doing things they don’t believe in especially when it costs them their life. This is a very tough thing in life but ultimately it is our life and we have to live it the way we believe.
One more thing…. I wanted to comment on Chris’ confusion when he was eating all raw and still acidic when he checked his urine. It is very reliable to predict disease in an acidic state and really I believe there is no myth to it but I understand now why he thought maybe there is a little myth to it. Because ofter my interview with him I interviewed an expert in acid / alkaline balance and a water expert whom you will hear from in the next weeks and he said that when you start eating super healthy it can take 4 years to become alkaline because you are dumping so much acid out. That is what I thought so it was great to hear this guy say that. So testing your urine every day for some could turn out to be frustrating, but sticking to a nutrient dense organic whole foods plant based diet will for sure get you alkaline eventually and testing is not a bad thing!
Ok let’s end on a happy note….
Remember you can’t change what is going on around you until you change what is going on within you! So love yourself enough to care for yourself in a way that nourishes you!
Ok that is it for now guys..
Don’t forget to check out the show notes. I hope you have gone to vidalSPEAKS.com and seen all the notes with all the key points of the interview and links to things mentioned. You will see Chris’s recipes and daily menu there. Use them & enjoy them.
Well….You must know what time it is now…
That’s right…. it is time to say goodbye!
Remember you heal with homeopathy, detoxing and a diet powered by plants!
Vidal has spoken
Links same as last weeks episode #13
The Movie Chris Wark & Felicity Corbin Wheeler were both in
Check out Chris Wark’s website & videos here:
Supplements Chris takes
• Integrative Therapeutics Theracumin
• BosPure Boswelia Supplement (Frankincense & is cancer fighting)
• Fresh Aloe Gel
• Vit D
• Vit C Powder - if he is coming down with something but he takes Amla Powder or Camu Camu
Chris’ Daily Meals
Oatmeal with almond butter, chia seed, hemp seed, flax seed, black strap molasses, cinnamon, fruit like figs or whatever and a splash of maple syrup.
Giant Smoothie 50 0z full
4 cups of organic berries
2 handfuls of spinach
Walnut & Cashews
Pea Protein powder
6-8 oz Aloe gel
1 T Turmeric
1T Cocoa powder if I want it chocolate flavored.
10 dates and if I am out of dates I will use bananas.
Beans and rice (brown, red, black, or wild)
All types of carbs
Movies that Chris Recommends & his commentary on them
The Beautiful Truth: The World’s Simplest Cure For Cancer
Raised on a wildlife reserve in Alaska, 15-year old Garrett was interested in the dietary habits of their animals. After the tragic death of his mother, Garrett s father decided to home-school his son and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson that proposes a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer. Garrett embarks on a cross-country road trip to investigate The Gerson Therapy. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how it is in the best interest of the multi-billion dollar medical industry to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures.
Dying to Have Known: The Evidence Behind Natural Healing
Filmmaker Steve Kroschel goes on a 52-day journey to find evidence supporting the effectiveness of the Gerson Therapy — a long-suppressed natural cancer cure. His travels take him from Alaska to Mexico with stops in San Diego, New York, Japan, Holland and Spain. He presents the testimonies of patients, scientists, surgeons and nutritionists who testify to the therapy’s efficacy in curing cancer and other degenerative diseases, and presents the hard scientific proof to back up their claims. Testimonies include: a Japanese medical school professor who cured himself of liver cancer over 15 years ago, a lymphoma patient who was diagnosed as terminal over 50 years ago, as well as noted critics of this world-renowned healing method who dismiss it as pure quackery.
The Gerson Miracle
Through his own painful struggle with migraines, Dr. Max Gerson conceived a treatment based entirely on nutrition and the body’s own ability to heal itself. He cured his migraines and summarily concentrated on other methods that prove to naturally boost the immune system. Nine current and former patients speak passionately about their successful recoveries from the most deadly cancers.
Burzynski The Movie
In 2004 I was researching alternative cancer therapies and heard about Dr. Stanley Burzynski in Houston, Texas. I was told that he had developed a non-toxic therapy that was more effective than chemo or radiation on even the most aggressive cancers. So yeah, he was on my short list of doctors to see if I my natural approach didn’t work. “Burzynski The Movie” documents the amazing cancer treatment discovered by Dr. Burzynski called Anti-neoplastons and how the FDA and the National Cancer Institute tried to shut down his clinic, prove his therapy didn’t work, and put him in jail while the U.S. Government tried to steal his patent. Unbelievably Awesome!
Crazy Sexy Cancer
Until 2003, Kris Carr’s life resembled that of many other New York actresses. The attractive blonde acted in commercials, appeared in theatrical revues, and guested on programs like Law & Order. After she was diagnosed with cancer of the vascular system, Carr decided to document the experience. With the support of her friends and family, Carr becomes “a full-time healing junkie” and natural healing celebrity. And yes she’s still alive.